Top 6 CMS for Your Website In 2023-2024
At this time in world everyone depends on technology. We didn’t know when and how progress in technology became our day and night. We live in a society which has technology everywhere. In your Smartphone, In your TV, Even in the Kitchen. So here is prove we live in a difficult time.
If you are here it’s mean you want to make a website. So here is the Top Best CMS you have to know about. But first of all here is a question.
What Is CMS?
CMS Stands for (Content Management System) Content management system is software which allows us to create a proper website. Where we can manage and modify your contact. With the help of a CMS you can easily create a website. And you website allow you to publish your content, collaborate in content, edit content and even you can report content.
If you are here that means you are looking for the best CMS for your website. Some of the best CMS are given below:
Alone WordPress hold 45% of market shares
It didn’t matter are you technical or non-technical person you can easily create a website like: Blog, eCommerce, and anything you want.
So Here Is The Discussion About The Top 6 CMS in the Market:
WordPress is one of the best CMS in the industry. We already declare the WordPress hold more than 45% shares. It is available in 60 languages and the big thing is WordPress is free to install.
WordPress provide more than 60,000 free plug-in to make a web development easy. Who make a website more expensive and make website looks great. With the help of WordPress you can easily make SEO-friendly website and earn a good income.
Features of WordPress:
- It is very easy to install
- It is very easy to use
- WordPress Provide 24/7 support
- Its speed is great.
- And it also provide auto backups
- And last one it provide auto update
Drupal is also one of the best CMS in the world. Because it provide 100% customizable controls to user. Drupal use PHP programming language. It can support file upload and download, Images, Newsletter, and Podcast etc.
Features of Drupal:
- It Provide more than 16,000 plug-ins
- Drupal has a great mobile capability
- Drupal gives you authority to post Content
- It is very Secure, Flexible, and Fast
3. CMS Joomla
Joomla Is ranked three most used CMS in the world. It has more than 2.5 million active users. Joomla is very useful and provide great feature. And it provides high level security. It is also free.
Features of Joomla:
- It provide very flexible content management system
- All services are free
- Joomla provide Z+ level security
- Joomla already provide application development in PHP
4. CMS Magento
Magento provide eCommerce websites development. And it provides amazing shopping experience and good enhances the content flow. Magento provide a basics and strong system. And Magento also provide great marketing, and SEO, management tools.
Features of Magento:
- Magento provide highly mobile friendly web interface
- It provide great Search Engine Optimization tools
- You can easily integrate third party
- And you can easily customize security level
- If you use it than it will highly save your cost and time
5. CMS Shopify
Shopify is one of them who develop eCommerce website. But it’s not free or open-source. If you want to use Shopify you have to pay content management system. Then you’ll get everything you need to create eCommerce website.
It has many features like: Templates, Integrated payment system, and third-party access.
Features of Shopify:
- Shopify is very easy to use and install
- It has great Security
- If you use this you’ll get Amazing loading speed
- It is very Mobile Friendly, and SEO-Friendly
- And the last one is it provide Customer supportive
5. CMS Wix
Wix is one of the best Content Management Systems for a blog writers, and freelancer, etc. Wix CMS provide more than 500 SEO-friendly themes which are the customizable according to you own design, creativity, and content.
Features of Wix:
- Wix provide you upgrade designs
- It provide you amazing speed with high level security
- And the last one is they provide all in one solution
Content Management System Trends:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI):
- Voice Search Option:
- AI (Artificial Intelligence):
Artificial Intelligence plays a great and advance roll in Content Management System. AI CMS is easy than other CMS to manage content and help to make website without coding.
- Voice Search Option:
A lot of websites are start using voice search options. A lot of voice based assistants are highly in demand. Use voice search option to stay in trend.
At this time Chatbots are highly in demand. At this time the whole world demands Chatbots. If you want a Chatbots in your own website you have to understand the integration of Chatbots.
It is very is easy to use CMS to develop a website. If you don’t know which CMS is best for you than you must have to hire a website developer.
We just listed most useable CMS there are a lot of other CMS platforms which you can use.